Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Thursday, September 16, 2010

So today I was playing some mw2 and it got me thinking about black ops and how excited I am about the game but at the same time I wonder if it'll live up to the hype. I am mostly excited about the new RC Car kill streak. Also commando being taken out of the game will bring more of a realistic feel to the game since people won't be able to teleport from like 10 feet away from you. I have yet to reserve a copy because I'm still debating on it (Even though I'm 100% sure I'm going to get it anyway). But my question is, do you think black ops will be able to live up to the hype it's been given? Why or why not?

5 comments:

  1. I think you should get Reach and play with me :]

    LyrikuhINSANITY

    add it yo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaa sorry I took so long to reply =X I dont have xbox tho )): I prefer ps3 but there are a few games I want to play on 360 if I get one I'm deffinatly getting reach (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deffinatly, I already have a team set up I'm soo ready to play some tournys

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes i think black ops is pretty cool

    ReplyDelete