Monday, March 21, 2011

Oh hey there!

So it's been a while since I posted on here but well life has been...life I guess you could say. A lot of drama I won't get into too much but just a lack of effort in school and other factors have made me take a huge step back and look at my life. So I figured I shouldn't bore you guys with posts on everything that I've been up to but there are a few things I'd like to share. See I used to not really care much when it came to school thinking "well it's not really important until college" well I finally grew up and realized I was right but you can't get to college before going through high school so I might as well start preparing myself now. So I started making an effort to go to school more often (missing so much school due to problems was taking a toll on my grades) and just taking the classes more serious which I'm starting to learn now isn't hard as long as I'm there to get my work done on time which I've been working on. The biggest thing I've learned from this is no matter what point in your life you're at you could honestly think you have it all figured out and you have a plan that is destined to work but really you're preventing yourself from achieving bigger goals if you keep an open mind and take a step back every now and than just to see what it is exactly you're doing with your life and if you honestly are doing the best for you. And if you honestly are happy with your life that's great but know there is always a way to make it better small changes can have great effects so all I can say from this whole thing is no matter how perfect you think you have something figured out I know this may sound odd but search for the flaw no matter how big or small it is and work towards fixing it. And if you look and feel you have not found a flaw than odds are you just haven't looked hard enough or you're not sure if you're ready for the change (which is how I felt at first). All I gotta say is I wish the best for everyone and hope everyone reaches their full potential, we can always do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment