Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A change of sorts

So I thought to myself recently, until I get a new cell phone that I can make my blogging easier with how exactly can I make blogging on here a better habit? I figure, when I get home everyday after I settle myself in and start to relax I get on the computer for about an hour or so. This to me seems like the perfact time to do this but the issue that still remains is remembering to actually blog so just an idea I have is to blog about my day at school possibly some events that I found funny or interesting facts I learn. This is just an idea but I would love feedback on if you guys think this would be a good idea or not. I've calmed down a lot but I still have moments at school where I tend to, forget to filter myself. =X So I'm sure there would be some funny stories but just let me know how you feel about the idea.
-Mr.Faps

2 comments:

  1. Just do what I do, write what comes to mind, it works easier that way instead of trying to think of something to write about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That actually is a great idea I love your blog I think I might do that. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete